TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Best Thing I've Seen In Awhile

Really awesome series opener, can't wait for the next one.
Seriously, I'll probably be sitting at the computer at all times when I'm not at school, waiting for the exact second when the 2nd episode comes out.
But I am curious, is there anyway I can download the theme song? I enjoy it quite a bit.
:D

Trying to Make Music Trying to Make Music

The Story of My Life...

Finally! Someone understands! Thank you for this video! My siblings always bother me in the middle of recording!

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Good Vocals! Not bad!

Dude, I'm about to put up a live demo on here with my voice and acoustic, recorded with a crap camera... my vocals on that are gonna suck. Yours are freakin' amazing. Keep it up, dude! This song filled me with emotion. :')

Kakuna Used Harden (Vocals) Kakuna Used Harden (Vocals)

Oh...My...Gawd...! 0.0

This is simply amazing! I love it! You guys are awesome! =D

PseudoSignal responds:

Thanks man, I had a good / talented crew to help me with this one.

Street Massacre Street Massacre

Pretty epic...

I really like this. When I saw this in the metal, I thought this was going to be screamo, hardcore, pure headbanging stuff. When I listened though, I found something better. I found epicness. I would give it 10 stars, but compared to some of your other stuff, I think this one could've been better. Still think you guys are great! Keep up the good work!

Just curious, but what genre would you consider yourselves...?

Android-Music responds:

9 is also a great mark, thanks! All of my current recordings are demos, you will find revised versions in my second official album, it'll come up soon. There's no exact genre but I prefer to call my music "industrial" like Ministry. If there are some other questions about my band, feel free to pm me or take a look at my site. Thanks again! :)

Mega Man X Mega Man X

Megaman...? Egoraptor, you are now my hero.

I loved your stuff before, but man... Megaman?! This just makes you the coolest person ever (other than Morgan Freeman). Megaman is amazing... I'd like to see a Bomberman drawing from you, then you'd be even cooler than Morgan Freeman. >.>